Overdrive Cymbals

Overdrive Cymbals
Overdrive Cymbals T20 Series
Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 27, 2010

Were getting there

They say " Rome wasn't built in a day" well apparently neither was my Internet drumpire. It has taken a considerable amount of work and perseverance to get where I am today. I'm not complaining in fact I love every minute of it. We have certainly gained a loyal cadre of followers who consistently shop with us and visit and participate in our you tube site or our blogger site. It's gratifying to know as our companies reputation builds so does the trust and respect people have for it. It's nice that people will ask me questions about what to buy and why. It's really nice when someone writes back to me sometimes weeks later saying" hey T that advice you gave me was on the money " Being successful isn't all about dollars and sense.

It really gives me a sense of accomplishment when I can help out a fellow drummer. Whether he buys something or not, you did a good thing and that will be rewarded with maybe a sale from someone reading that exchange or a sale from that individual next time. Gratification comes in many forms. Instant is just one small part of it. As we quickly approach our second birthday I am thinking of doing a thank you Video to all who have participated in the growth of Cymbals & Snares. We have some really big things in the works, so big in fact if someone had said to me just 3 months ago just 90 short days ago this would be happening to you and your company I would have laughed. Speaking of laughing there were more than a few snickers among people I know when I announced I had opened a on line drum business. In a few months well see who's laughing now.

Anyway this is a short one tonight folks it's 3:09 am and I'm having a bout of sleeplessness, It's a terrible thing when it happens so instead of sitting around doing nothing I'd dash out a blog real quick. One that just says how much I'm enjoying the business, how much I enjoy interacting with everyone and how much I look forward to what the future holds. Till next time T

No comments:

Post a Comment