Overdrive Cymbals

Overdrive Cymbals
Overdrive Cymbals T20 Series
Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 6, 2010

A Big Thank You To some great customers.

When, I started Cymbals & Snares It was really a combination of feeling " I can do it better" and an over all frustration with the current state of affairs in the Instrument retailing business. Combined with the idea of a Store that specialized in the brands we do Could be a reasonable success. Along the way I have promoted the idea of a "community " A place were drummers could share idea's an opinions and just discuss products or drumming in general. It doesn't always have to be about a sale. It's gratifying to see that after two years , the business is still even here! And the idea's I originally started out with are still relevant and are really beginning to take shape and form.

The idea of building a loyal customer base a "community " of drummers is really taking shape and hold. I have some fantastic people who are loyal regular customers. There is really a kinda Tier system developing. There's the super regulars, and the semi regulars. Even the occasional shopper who returns is vitally important to me. In business the absolute best compliment one can receive is a return customer. That tells you he was satisfied with all the aspects of our transactions and has decided to do business again with you. There's alot of places to spend your money. I'm honored that people choose C & S to do it.

Now I'm gonna name some names. Don't get bent if I didn't name you. This blog is just the first in a series that I will be thanking my customers. These are the guys on my mind at the moment. There's AL from Brooklyn, He is a regular and a loyal shopper. Since he's not far from me I'd like to check out his band if they ever play S.I. or jersey. Bernie, a really good guy very interesting and intelligent guy, he's in the "industry" and also attempting to do his own thing. I wish him well. He's also doing some things for me that is just unbelievably cool. I owe this man big time. Thomas from Cali, a really big and loyal C&s fan. I'm lucky he found my store. When we finally get C&S shirts printed up He get the very First one on us. He deserves it. Wojtek from TX, He purchased from me when I was ill. He was so supportive it isn't funny. It took about a month to finally get him his products. But all he kept telling me was get better. He's looking for more Items and he will get takin care of. Just a super nice caring guy.

That is just a very few the tip of the iceberg sorta speak. I could go on and on. The point being with guys like that on your side, it gives you a feeling of " Vindication" sorta speak. That my ideas and hopes for a drum shop like I wanted is beginning to bear fruit. Oh, does that fruit taste sweet. Well just a quick blurb and thank you's today on Labor day. Everyone enjoy your holiday may it be a good one. Till next time T

2 comments:

  1. Hi T,
    You know its always a pleasure doing business with your company and even when you wee sick Id write to you asking if you were ok and even asked if I could help in anyway/ this is what friendship is all about"not just doing business"
    honest/loyalty/is most inport here. And yes we should get together one day with the familys/never thought you lived that close bro, SI is where my sister lives also, iam like out-there twice a month, maybe more..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AL,
    Your so right in what you say. Not only have I gotten a great group of loyal customers, I have come to think as many of them as friends such as yourself. We will most certainly hook up one day hell your essentially right in my Neighborhood. !! T.

    ReplyDelete